|Place of Birth||Unknown|
|Height||5'6 / 167.6 cm|
|Weight||108lbs / 48kg|
|Range of Vocal||E3 ~ E5|
|Flags for Use||F0g-4 (fresamp)|
|Family Structure||Remu Sonone (brother)|
|Character Item(s)||Flower wreath|
Linako Sonone proudly calls herself the universal mother, and as such will take the self-proclaimed title to the extreme with everyone she meets. You shouldn't take her too seriously, but it's good to play along.
- With a warm smile always on her face, Linako treats everyone like family - specifically like children - and is kind-hearted to the core. In that way she is also stubborn when she thinks she is right; she doesn't understand when people tell her she's being too friendly for comfort. She does have bouts of frustration and sadness but the simple things in life cheer her up.
- Gardening is her forte, and baking/cooking comes next. If cleaning is a talent, she calls herself the best in the world at it.
- Tea, dress shopping, new recipes, flowers, embroidery,
- Storms, the smell of smoke, crickets and roaches
- Karen Mokkene, Tansei Mokkene, Mathieu Rosaire, Foley Eika, Wandu Hyang, Gyuhwa Hyang, Kazuko Yonagine
- Remu Sonone, Fuki Kusane
- Linako wears a poof-sleeved cream blouse with a black neck ribbon. Over her top she wears a brown and neon pink sweetheart neckline dress that parts in the middle. Underneath she wears brown shorts with a simple silver belt. Her boots are brown with pink accents. She wears dark brown gloves.
- Linako likes to wear a more down-to-earth outfit when singing with her gentle voice. She wears a soft yellow long-puff-sleeved blouse with a high waist A-line green skirt with a petal-like hem. A faint floral print is on her skirt and estends lightly on her blouse. She wears white socks with wooden open-toed shoes. Linako puts her hair to the side for this outfit.