|Place of Birth||Unknown|
|Height||5'11 / 180 cm|
|Weight||165lbs / 75kg|
|Range of Vocal||C3 ~ C4|
|Flags for Use||g2~3 (tn_fnds)|
|Family Structure||Linako Sonone (sister)|
|Character Item(s)||Incense, Floral cape|
Remu Sonone is member of 12 person unit "FG:AЯ," a newly established boy band of sorts featuring many personalities.
- Remu is often sarcastic and doesn't take anything or anyone seriously. He takes pleasure in joking with people he talks with - although his humor involves making fun of them. He doesn't like to put extra effort into activities and would rather lounge around, but he does enjoy the company - if you can take brusque insults with a grain of salt. He has a soft spot for graceful people albeit he treats them the same way.
- Well informed of traditional Japanese practices; he can perform a tea ceremony quite well. Also is quite skilled at ikebana, but likes to hide that fact.
- Tea, bamboo/rock gardens, incense, winter and the kotatsu, his sister's cooking, alcohol
- Filth, children, loud music, sweet flavors - especially strawberries
- Tansei Mokkene, Shou Kaneyama, Yong Joon, Yutaro
- Linako Sonone, Fuki Kusane
- Remu sports a spandex-esque black long sleeve top with a high mandarin collar wine red/black vest. A pink ribbon is tied around his neck. Over his dark gray pants, he wears a large floral cape with onyx colored jewels and red tassles. He wears black boots with a pink accent. He also has one earring on his left ear ressmbling a black cross.
- His current boyband look is comprised of a aubergine-colored dress shirt with a red tie, and a 3/4 arm black blazer over a white vest with a black stripe accent and red/gold buttons. He sports black slacks and square-toed loafers for his bottom half. For his stage look, he sweeps his bangs up and towards the side.
- >> Sonone Remu (CV)